Vision & Mission
- To provide legal education and awareness among the people of Shahjahnpur and the nearby relatively backward district of Uttar Pradesh.
- To create a community of committed professionals who are competent in solving legal and social problems.
- To promote justice and be a compassionate member of society.
- To provide infrastructure and resources for imparting quality education and to appear as a centre of excellence in the field of legal education.
S.S. Law College provides a scholarly ambience in which students learn in and outside the classroom to become outstanding legal professionals and leaders who serve the profession and society. We are committed to the dual goals of access and excellence by creating a welcoming and vibrant educational community that is rich in diversity in all of its varied educational, offering students the fullest opportunity to participate and experience through innovative programs.
The mission is realized through:
- Spread up quality legal education among the youth of Shahjahanpur and nearby districts.
- Striving to instil in each student a sense of intellectual curiosity and commitment to lifelong learning.
- Engaging with the community and the academia at all levels of our work including teaching, scholarship, public service and public policy.
- Providing legal aid to indigent people.
- To foster and nurture the students with English communication skills and also to enable them to improve their writing skills.
- To develop skills for using information and communication technology to keep pace with global challenges.
- To develop civilized law abiding citizens.